Monday, August 3, 2009

Calendar

I followed Nathan's link and I was able to enter the calendar but now it is under my name and I don't know how to share with all. Someone who has "computer for dummies" instructions help me, please.
Anyway- Mom is stable and safe with nursing care at the hospital ( a S&M executive decison and assessment) and they will call if they need to us to be at the hospital around the clock or their is a change in her condition. When I left today she was angry and mean - guess she needs sleep, or maybe I do.

I have the birthday cards for Nathan and Ali from Grandma. I will put them in the top bedside table drawer tomorrow and when Nathan or Ali or their parents are visiting- take them . Thanks, Mary

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are editing the default personal calendar associate with your account. You should have an e-mail asking you to join a calendar from me which will be the "Visiting" one.

    ReplyDelete